In the state of Massachusetts, car insurance is required for a reason. It’s such an important way to cover yourself and others on the road.
Did you know that YOUR policy is what will make you whole again if someone without coverage hits you? It’s important to know your coverages and we pride ourselves on the time spent with our valued clients doing just that.
There are many ways to save some cash when buying auto insurance, and we at Neill and Neill specialize in building you a policy that saves you the most without risking important coverages. We know the industry and the area and care enough to build you the policy that fits your life.
There’s nothing like cruisin’ on the open road, and at Neill and Neill, you can cruise with confidence. We know bike insurance and can arm you with ironclad coverage for those winding roads.
Do you ever dream of packing a bag and hitting to road to see our beautiful country? Plan your route and let’s get going! Our motorhome coverages are comprehensive and extend to Canada so we’ve got you covered.
Collision: If you’re in an accident, regardless of fault, this coverage will pay to repair or replace your vehicle minus your deductible.
Comprehensive: This coverage protects you for incidents that do not involve a car crash, but result in damages from other risks.
Personal injury protection: No matter who is at fault during an accident, this coverage is for the medical bills for all covered persons in your vehicle up to the policy limit of $8,000.
Medical payments: This coverage gives additional insurance to those who want to increase their PIP coverage above the compulsory amount of $8,000.
Bodily injury and property damage liability coverage: This part of the auto policy pays damages to an injured person or personal property in the event of an at-fault accident resulting in damage.
Uninsured and underinsured motorist liability coverage: If you are involved in an accident with someone who does not carry adequate insurance, this part of the policy allows you to collect damages to yourself.
Have you heard about accident forgiveness? This is an optional coverage that protects your driving record if you are involved in an at-fault collision. Please note: This coverage can only be utilized once in the designated timeframe until your record resets, so to speak.
- Dwelling: Your house and anything permanently attached to it.
- Other structures: Small structures in your property that are not attached to your main dwelling, such as a shed, or gazebo.
- Personal property: Your personal property is everything you own inside your home. Your belongings, appliances, and furniture. Give us a call if you are curious about what inside your home is covered as there are some exclusions on the basic homeowner’s policy that require an endorsement, such as valuable jewelry and artwork.
*Special endorsements can be added to your policy to cover excluded items.*Green home coverage is an exciting new endorsement that will pay for your home to be rebuilt with green materials after a loss.
- Loss of use: If you have a covered loss that requires you to be out of your home for a period of time, loss of use pays for your living expenses while you have to stay elsewhere.
- Personal liability: This very important coverage helps protect you from a lawsuit in the event of an injury or personal property claim against you.